Oh, no, not another one.
Hmm, after being a frequent poster these few days, i've begun another Connex/Public Transport blog.
WHINGING CONNEX
I personally find that numerous people who post on the connexwhinger site, take it to the extent unrealistically.
Here i will accept complaints, and respond (to the extent of my knowledge).
Congratulations on those that waste time here.
I can accept that Phil Moore, is stating some problems, except thatsome additional post-er are merely exagurrating, or even making up their own ideas of WHAT is correct.
Chris Tagle
WHINGING CONNEX
I personally find that numerous people who post on the connexwhinger site, take it to the extent unrealistically.
Here i will accept complaints, and respond (to the extent of my knowledge).
Congratulations on those that waste time here.
I can accept that Phil Moore, is stating some problems, except thatsome additional post-er are merely exagurrating, or even making up their own ideas of WHAT is correct.
Chris Tagle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home