An end to a beginning.
"I've decided enough is enough. Your ridiculous, petty sniping has to end. I've deleted your comments and as soon as I see any more from you they'll be deleted.I'm happy enough to have sensible, adult conversations, but your nonsensical, unintelligible drivel is simply wasting my time and everybody else's. " Mr Whinger
Bout bloody time. I started getting sick of sorting out shit from piss.
As I mentioned:
This is a sod of a site.
It really is blatant complaining, driven by cynicism. If I ever need a laugh, all I need to look is here (connexwhinger.blogspot).
I will stay online, and whenever leave my mark. You can never silence me. You can delete all posts from "The Met" - the thoughts and concepts are still there.
But you certainly cannot stop over thousands of locations from access to your site. And I can assure you; by the end of this week, I will have posted in every one of your recent posts anonymously - and the posts will remain.
I would have used a large selection of profanities in my statement.
---
I certainly do complain or whinge in the first place - but continuing this crude behaviour of whinging and complaining is not going to provide a solution.
Bout bloody time. I started getting sick of sorting out shit from piss.
As I mentioned:
This is a sod of a site.
It really is blatant complaining, driven by cynicism. If I ever need a laugh, all I need to look is here (connexwhinger.blogspot).
I will stay online, and whenever leave my mark. You can never silence me. You can delete all posts from "The Met" - the thoughts and concepts are still there.
But you certainly cannot stop over thousands of locations from access to your site. And I can assure you; by the end of this week, I will have posted in every one of your recent posts anonymously - and the posts will remain.
I would have used a large selection of profanities in my statement.
---
I certainly do complain or whinge in the first place - but continuing this crude behaviour of whinging and complaining is not going to provide a solution.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home