Imitation if is the sincerest form of flattery
In light of recent events, i will draw your attention to an imitator.
As the saying goes: imitation if is the sincerest form of flattery.
The imitation of "The Met" sees fit to recreate my posts, using a very odd sense of humor.
Shameful as it is, I encourage people to keep their vigilance.
Im not getting any more stupider as I am already.
Cheers.
As the saying goes: imitation if is the sincerest form of flattery.
The imitation of "The Met" sees fit to recreate my posts, using a very odd sense of humor.
Shameful as it is, I encourage people to keep their vigilance.
Im not getting any more stupider as I am already.
Cheers.

1 Comments:
I may to differentiate;
me from "Chris Taggle" and "Whinging Chris"...
This site contain blogs dated weeks ago, whearas the other site is relatively new.
This site also contains "Google advertising" in the header.
Falso profile can be noted that the imitation has "Chris Taggle"
By
Tagle, at 10:38 am
Post a Comment
<< Home