It's your fault the train's late.

Monday, April 10, 2006

"Fun at Balaclava"

No offence.

"Arriving at platform 10 or 13. This is especially great when you are one of those commuters who prefer a particular carriage in order to alight at Elizabeth St exit or near the concourse. But if we arrive on one of these delightful platforms, all seventeen hundred passengers are trying to cram themselves on one staircase... and if you tried to get in the front carriage so you'd be the first one off and avoid foot traffic, aren't you lucky that you are now way behind the mass of ppl."


You make it sound like a good thing. Would you prefer to jump out of a moving train in the middle of nowhere?

Yeah, i had the same problem, I've seen people have a heart-attack and fits of complaint because of walking 100m...

Holy Sh**! less than a minute of walking - what kind of world do we live in. AT least it's better than walking dozens of kilometres just for some water... *hint,hint - sarcasm.

"- Trams that are late and then hold you up from missing the trains... particularly true with regard to the trams that stop just outside Balaclava Station, they are timed to make it a minute or two before the train but never ever do... and there you go another ten minutes to wait."


Perhaps getting the tram 10 minutes earlier, or the service 'earlier.'

I just love passenger who like to leave 3 seconds between everything.

Theres ten minutes waiting. And;
Theres ten minutes waiting.

"I've fallen flat on my faceand bruised my elbow trying so hard to make it to a train, I've had near asthma attacks running across to platform thirteen,"

Did you ever realise that there is usually a service after too.You also might not want to try 'as hard' to catch a train.

It's pretty simple.

"I've made it into a train and left three younger children who were in my care waiting on the platform while the doors shut and the train moved on..."

Well that isn't immensely responsible.

"I have had enough of Connex and don't I love a whinge!!!!! "

Don't you... I hint the sarcasm from the exclamation marks.

!!!!!

ALWAYS ALLOW BLOODY TIME FOR YOUR JOURNEY - you don't know what Connex has got up there sleeve.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home